A la Carte Mondays is a selection of classes offered by a consortium of tutors to home schoolers in the greater Nashville area.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
REGISTRATION FOR 2013-14 A la carte Mondays classes is still open! We had a great turn out for registration day on May 6th. Please continue to tell your friends as it is not too late to register for most classes.
STEP BY STEP:
- Check the classes & schedules tab; click on the link to the schedule with times. Then click on each class that you are interested in for a pdf version of the course description.
- Once you’ve decided what classes to take, print the REGISTRATION packet to register each student with our program. A la Carte Registration 2013-14
- Print the REQUEST FOR CLASSES packet to let us know what classes you want to sign up for. A la Carte Request for Classes 2013-14
- Mail the registration forms and the first page of the Request for Classes forms to: Academy A la Carte, 1304 Newman Avenue, Nashville, TN 37216. We need to collect your checks in order to put your name on the rosters at this point. Please send these with your forms or make arrangements to get them to the alacarte administrator in person. (email email@example.com)
- The tuition checks and copy / supply fees are due when you sign up. The tuition checks can be post-dated beginning August 19th according to your families’ payment preference. (see the Request for Classes document for details about payment options.) These post-dated checks are also due in order to be placed on the class rosters.
- If a class for which you have paid does not meet the tutor’s minimum count, the tutor will return your checks by June 30th.
- The first day of classes is August 19th. All admin fees and study hall fees will be due. (See Registration and Fee Schedule tab).
- The admin fees can be offset by using Kroger Cares cards. If you shop at Kroger or buy your gas there anyway, this is a great opportunity. We have cards preloaded with $5 that are registered to the Academy. Send a stamped, pre-addressed envelope and $5 along with your registration forms and I will send you a card and more information about how to utilize this program.
For more information , email firstname.lastname@example.org